We’re always looking for ways to improve the website. Feedback and criticisms can be posted as comments, or submitted to Alex.
Our editors are a busy bunch, and are always looking for informed pieces from our readers. Contact any editor to pitch a story. We generally do not allow anonymous posts, and we like it if you give us a photo of yourself too. We may ask for proof of identity.
Submit files, notes or links via our anonymous drop box, or contact an editor, mentioning that you’d like to remain anonymous.
Check out these sweet opportunities to become a member of the team!
- Open to learning
- Strong conviction and chutzpah for research, reporting and stories
- Desire to make campus a better place
- Experience in any of the following:
- web development
- audio-visual editing
- Able to commit about 5 hours a week
- Good with email
- Anything and everything involved with the blog you’d like to take on
- Helping out with the UBC’s premiere student news site
- Experience working on a big project with a small team
- Connect with some of the most experienced senior students
- Ownership of own work and projects, with tons of support
- Feelings of accomplishment, change in the world
- And best of all… an atmosphere of fun
- Drop Alex a line via twitter (or email) with examples of past work. We’re always looking for more help.